Thursday, January 3, 2013

Week 19

I am still making it. I have to admit though that going off the diet during Thanksgiving has made it hard to get back on track. And the busy hustle and bustle of Christmas made it hard to stay on track. But I did the best I could and increased my water. I didn't lose but I didn't gain so I am happy. I have found that my favorite dinner is the flat bread pizza. I add my own veggies  add a salad and have the perfect amount for dinner. It is quick and easy. I have also turned it into taco pizza by putting lowfat refried beans on in place of pizza sauce and adding a Tablespoon of taco meat and cheese then topping with lettuce ,tomato, and onion.
Rick is still managing his diabetes and keeping it under 200.

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog

*We are trying out the Women's Success Select Program and Rick is doing the Nutrisystem D program for person's with diabetes, both free of charge.  All opinions are 100% our own*

No comments:

Post a Comment