Tuesday, December 11, 2012

week 18

This week I am celebrating being at 140 lbs and I went from a size 14 to a size 8!
I am so excited. I admit it was a little snug around the waist but I still wore it. Another 5 pounds will make it perfect fit. Below are some pictures. I started at 162 pounds which is what I weighed on Easter of 2012. The middle pic was about 6 weeks after we started Nutristem. I went from a size 14 to a size 10. The last pic was last week. Size 8! I am so excited. Rick has gone from a XXL shirt to a medium and  a 36 inch waist to a 32.  We are happy with the food and support that we get from Nutrisystem and would recommend it to anyone who needs help losing weight. Especially someone who is diabetic. It was a miracle for Rick to get his blood sugar levels under control.
I really like the lunch bars that I can grab on those days that I am really busy (seems to be a lot of those days lately). I absolutely love the Peanut Butter Bars. Rick's favorite lunch is the Chicken taco or fajita.

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog

*We are trying out the Women's Success Select Program and Rick is doing the Nutrisystem D program for person's with diabetes, both free of charge.  All opinions are 100% our own*



Easter 2012
After starting Nutrisystem
 
 Today size 8!

No comments:

Post a Comment