Monday, January 28, 2013

Week 24

We had to go out town this week for a family emergency and didn't take any of our food with us. Thankfully, a few months ago Meredith sent  me a list of what to eat it you don't have nutrisystem food. So we did really good. I found that in that stressful situation that my husband is stress eater. The  more stressed he got the more he wanted to snack. I had to get really creative with getting some healthy snacks. But he kept his sugar down and we made it through the week without gaining weight.
I have to admit that I missed our nutrisystem snacks, desserts and lunch bars and wished I had taken the time to grab some before we left.  We tried to stick to the plan but we did  go off  a couple times. I started feeling all bogged down and tired. I don't think I can ever go back to eating the way I did before nutrisystem.

We are ready to get back on track and look forward to eating our planned meals and snacks.


Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog

*We are trying out the Women's Success Select Program and Rick is doing the Nutrisystem D program for person's with diabetes, both free of charge.  All opinions are 100% our own*

No comments:

Post a Comment