Thursday, January 3, 2013

Week 20

This week was Christmas and boy did I go off the diet. We had Christmas parties, family gatherings and tons of left overs. I gained 4 pounds in  week. But on Christmas night I got a stomach virus that has been going around and was up sick all night and the next day and lost the 4 pounds that I gained. So not an  ideal way to lose  but at least I can start the New Year without having to lose what I gained. I am currently at 140 pounds. So a total of 22 lbs. lost since we started this journey.
We also got a huge snow storm (which I loved) but that slowed down my walking outside.  I only missed one day and that was the day I was sick.
I took it easy with eating for a few days  ( lived on saltines, jello and 7 up )but now I am back on track  full force.
I have found that I love the honey wheat bagels. I slice them and put in toaster ,then put low fat strawberry cream cheese on them. Yummy!

Even with all the eating , Rick's glucose level  only went over 200 one time during this Holiday splurge. We both know that we can't go back to our former lifestyle so we are working hard to stay on track.

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog

*We are trying out the Women's Success Select Program and Rick is doing the Nutrisystem D program for person's with diabetes, both free of charge.  All opinions are 100% our own*

No comments:

Post a Comment