Monday, January 28, 2013

Week 22

We have been doing some experimenting with eating healthy foods. I tried baked salmon for the first time. I have only had deep fried fish dipped in batter. I can't say I didn't like it but I didn't love it either. I didn't realize how much the batter and grease change the taste.
We are back to losing again with each losing one pound.  This is a really busy time for me for work so I am loving the lunch bars. My favorite is the Peanut butter bar.




Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog

*We are trying out the Women's Success Select Program and Rick is doing the Nutrisystem D program for person's with diabetes, both free of charge.  All opinions are 100% our own*

No comments:

Post a Comment