Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Week 16

I have to admit all of this Holiday eating is hard to resist. So I just do the best I can. I acknowledge that my will power has been pretty low. But I am managing to maintain and keep my weight steady. I really want to take off 5 pounds before Christmas. One of my favorite entrees with Nutrisystem are the flatbread pizza's. I add onions, peppers, and whatever other veggies I have on hand.   I can eat pizza everyday so I am really glad that Nutrisystem  offers this pizza.

Rick is doing well with this diet too. He is not losing any weight but his sugar levels are remaining level.  This week he ran out of medicine because he didn't tell me that he was running low and had to wait for it to come in the mail for a week. So he watched what he ate and followed the diet plan and still managed to keep his blood sugar levels below 200. He has also been able to cut back on the medication he takes for neuropathy in his legs. He only takes half the dose now .

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog

*We are trying out the Women's Success Select Program and Rick is doing the Nutrisystem D program for person's with diabetes, both free of charge.  All opinions are 100% our own*

No comments:

Post a Comment