Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Week 17


I did not do well over the Thanksgiving Holiday. I went off the diet for 4 days while we ate and shopped and decorated.  I gained 3 pounds during the 4 day binge. And I felt horrible. I had heart burn every night and bloating . And I was so tired. So I started right back on my diet on Monday morning.  It is amazing to me the difference I felt after the week. I lost 2 of the pound I gained the week before and the heartburn and bloating went away. I threw out all of the leftover goodies and went back to the Nutrisystem dessert bars. I love the peppermint cookie bar. It is my favorite dessert bar. We also got to try the Whoopie pie Ice cream sandwhiches. They were Rick's favorite by far.
We are back on track now and losing the extra pounds that  we put on. I will have to say I was really surprised at how bad I felt when I was off the diet. I was tired and had heartburn and bloating.

For this week I am at 21 lb total loss
and Rick is at 28 lbs total loss


Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog

*We are trying out the Women's Success Select Program and Rick is doing the Nutrisystem D program for person's with diabetes, both free of charge.  All opinions are 100% our own*

No comments:

Post a Comment