Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Week 12

This week we had a first. One night Rick woke up feeling weak so I told him to take his blood sugar and it was low. He had to eat some fruit to get it back up.  I think it is time to start cutting back on medication.
I am so proud of him and the accomplishments he has made through strong will and Nutrisystem. I wish we had known long ago before the diabetes caused so much damage. But , even though we can't reverse the damage that has already been done we can stop anything further.  He is very determined to stick to his diet plan through Nutrisystem diabetic program for men.

I have found that I am a stress eater. The more stress I have the more I want to eat. So I try to snack on healthy foods and drink more water. And I have increased exercise because that helps with stress as well.

We have learned so much about how to make better choices when we eat. We owe any success to Nutrisystem and strong desire to make a change. 

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling  1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog

No comments:

Post a Comment