Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fall Changes

Today as I drove home from work, I couldn't help but stop and marvel at the beauty of the fall colors. Last week the leaves were green then one day I noticed they were all changing. It happened so fast and many of them are falling already. I love the changing of the seasons. It reminds me of how quickly our lives can change as well. One day things will be going along smoothly and then from out of nowhere trouble or sorrow comes. We are not always ready for it but for those who Believe, we never go through it alone. Sometimes we may even question God about why He is allowing us to go through  such trouble. But He always provides a way of escape. We have to just stand and hold on. Keep believing and find someone who will stand with you and pray with you when you are weak.  Don't forget to stop and enjoy the view God has given us. Change is coming but this too shall pass.



No comments:

Post a Comment