Saturday, September 1, 2012

Week 8




Week 8

We have been super busy so not much time to go the gym, but we have been working hard moving, so I think we burnt plenty of calories this week.
We are steadily losing a pound or more each week. Rick has lost to date 25 pounds and his blood glucose levels have remained in the normal range.  This week he went down to a size 32 waist in pants. I measured his neck because he has lost so much weight in his face and neck. He went from a size 19 to a 17.  It is nothing short of amazing and we are so proud and excited.
 I have lost a total of 17 pounds and went from a size 14 to a size 10. 
I am posting  pictures of Rick the first was a year ago, the middle Easter 2012 and the third is Sept. 1, 2012. I can’t believe how big he was .  It is quite a difference.






Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling  1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog

No comments:

Post a Comment