Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Week 7


Week 7

This week we did our weigh in and measurements. I can’t believe the difference.
Our first week, I entered our start weights and measurements in the Nutrisystem site. This week I went back in and did the same to compare. I am glad I did. I had been calculating Rick’s weight loss from 204 pounds but his start weight was actually 210. I don’t know how I messed that up. But that means he has lost a total of 24 pounds since we started this 6 weeks ago.  He looks so good. I will try to have pictures next week. His total inches lost were 7.5, but that doesn’t count his face and chins. He has always had several chins.  The big bonus for him is his sugar levels have remained normal and he has managed to cut down on medication.
I have lost a total of 15 pounds and lost 11 inches. I went shopping this week and was able to buy one size smaller pants. WOO HOO! I am only getting a couple items to replace the clothes that are too big because I feel a big shopping trip in a few months.
We are amazed!  We are eating healthier and feel great. We are learning to make better choices when we eat out. We each order a salad then we split one meal. We avoid fast food. If we get pizza we order a small and get thin crust vs. the large pan pizza we used to get. All of these little changes make huge differences and it is not as hard as we thought.  I have also gotten a little more creative in the kitchen. It has been an amazing journey so far and we are about halfway to our goal, so, on we go.

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling  1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog

No comments:

Post a Comment