Friday, September 21, 2012

Week 10

Week 10

We are back on track! I have to say that just being off for that week, I could really feel it. I had to take a stomach pill and eat tums a couple of times. But we are doing well now. We both lost a pound this week. That puts our total weight loss: Rick: 28 lbs only 2 pounds away from his goal weight. He is already planning to lose another 10. I have lost a total of 18 pounds. Still 12 pounds from goal but I am getting there. We are going to do measurements again next week to check out our total inches. Rick is still telling everyone Nutrisystem saved his life. Blood sugars are great. We are waiting on test result from his A1C test to come back. This will tell how well he has managed his blood sugars over the last 3 months. It should be under 6 for good control. His last test 8 months ago was 11 , which is really bad. I would have to say that being on Nutrisystem has been the best decision we ever made for our health.



Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling  1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog

No comments:

Post a Comment