Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Week 9


This week we did not lose any weight but we did maintain where we were. So no gain is huge. As I look back and review our week, I found several factors that influenced this.
1.    I ordered our food late because we were moving and I didn’t want the food to go to old address.
2.  Typically when I place a food order it is here the week after I order, this time it took 2 weeks, so we ran out of most of the foods. I did the best I could trying to improvise.
3.  Because of the move and putting stuff away, we cut back on exercising.
4.   Rick did really well about sticking to foods that were good for him, but I cheated a couple times, like Snack size chicken bites from McDonald’s and an ice cream cone.

What we learned:
If we stick to what we know is good to eat we can maintain our current weight. 
Before we started Nutrisystem we used to take pills for indigestion daily plus eat antacids. We always had heart burn. After we started the program, we have not had heartburn at all and we no longer take either the pill or antacids. But when I cheated with that McDonald’s food, I had heartburn all night.  Now I know that I need stay away from fried foods for good.
But still, we are back on track this week, food has arrived, and I am walking twice a day. Rick is headed back to the gym this week as well.

Before (Easter 2012)                                                     


 Sept. 1 2012
          

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling  1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog


No comments:

Post a Comment