Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Week 5

This has been a great week. I lost 3 pounds and won the biggest loser at work for this week. We have weekly winners and at the end of 6 weeks a big winner. It helps keep me motivated plus I have others encouraging me to keep going. I have to admit I am pretty proud of myself. All of my clothes are getting looser but also my skin is starting to hang as well. I am definitely going to have to start working on tightening that back up.  I managed to get to the gym one day and that is a start. I had a really busy week as we were getting ready to head to Florida.

Rick is still keeping blood sugars at normal range for 5 weeks in a row. Next week we are going to start cutting down on meds. I am so excited that he has finally taken control of this. Diabetes is nothing to mess around with. He continues to tell everyone that Nutrisystem saved his life. I think maybe he might be right. He went to the eye Dr and found out that he has damage there but hopefully with his blood sugar staying normal, it will not get worse.

We are so happy and excited to be on this path to better health.

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling  1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog 

1 comment: