Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Week 6



We spent the week in Florida for work. I tried to take as many pantry meals for breakfast and lunch as I could but we had to wing it a few times. I was served lunch each day and tried to pick and choose what was good and what I really had to turn away .The strawberry shortcake almost won but I took off the top layer and only ate the half of the bottom with the strawberries J The hotel we stayed at had a gym that we went to daily and worked out for 30 minutes.   I thought I did pretty well when I got home and had not gained any weight. I didn’t lose any this week but I have definitely lost inches. All of my pants are too big now.  Last week was a good week for me and I have lost a total of 13 pounds so far. 

Rick on the other hand was left on his own during the day while I was in meetings. So he ate the breakfast and lunch bars that I brought along. He is doing so well and I am so proud of him. Not only has his blood sugars remained in the normal range, but he has lost a total of 20 lbs.  Each day he checks his sugar and it is normal makes him more determined to keep going. This week we cut back on his medication. We will monitor daily and as long as he stays in normal range our plan next week is to cut another pill. He has stopped taking this acid reflux pills all together. He has not had any issues with his stomach since we started the diet.

He was wearing XXL shirts when we started and before going to Florida I bought him size Large. Now they are getting really baggy. He has added additional holes on his belt as well. His pants fall down without even unfastening them.  We are just amazed.
All in all it has been a great week. He continues to tell everyone that Nutrisystem saved his life.


Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling  1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog 



No comments:

Post a Comment