Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Today is my Birthday

Some people really freak out on their birthday. To me it is a day to celebrate. I plan on aging gracefully with no regrets. Of course, there are things I wished had not done or things that I would do differently if I had a chance to do them over but I would not trade the life I have been given for anything. My goal is to turn all negative thoughts into positive ones.  It is easy to look at life and see all of the things missing but what a blessing when we are able to look at the postive things that we have. Healthy family, place to sleep , food to eat, car to drive, job....... Many of these things we take for granted but they are everyday, ordinary blessings that many people don't have. I intend to look for opportunities this year to be an encourager and help as many people as I can. This blog is my first step. Now I am off to pamper myself with a full body massage that my hubby got me.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like something more people should strive toward! Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I am inspired and encouraged by reading your new blog thus far. I didn't realize you were so busy; but a trait of successful people is that they tend to live very busy lives. I think one of the most blessed gifts to give others is to encourage.Best wishes on your new endeavor and hope to read something new very soon. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice start to great blog Ada. Hope you had a great birthday....:)

    Love in Christ,

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete