Friday, July 27, 2012

Week 3 : Still Losing





          So, it was an uneventful week but we each lost another pound. Rick continues to keep his blood sugar at normal range. That in itself is a miracle. We made a big decision this week to join a gym. I had purchased an elliptical machine the first week we started but I have a bad knee and have not been able to use it much. I know that exercise is important for weight loss success so we decided to join Snap Fitness. If you join on line you get the first 30 days free to try it out. So starting July 30 we will be making our first trip. I am noticing lots of flabby skin where we are losing the weight and need to do some toning. I don’t want my grandkids call me the grandma with “bingo arms” (flab that hangs down under the arm that swings when you raise your hands to bingo). They have informed me that I already have them so I need to get to work. We will be in Florida for a week (work trip) and I am trying to figure out how to stick to the plan while we are gone. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling  1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog 

1 comment:

  1. Pack along lots of bars and snacks for while you are in the car and on the plane. Much healthier than other things you might be tempted to grab along the way!

    ReplyDelete