Monday, July 16, 2012

Week 2: Looking Good

        This week we did not have a really great weight loss but we had still had victories.
Rick only lost 1 pound but his sugar was in the normal range (70-120) all week. I know that for some this may not seem like a big deal but his sugar has not been anywhere near the normal range for at least 2 years.
He is so excited that he tells everyone he sees that Nutrisystem saved his life.
I lost only one pound as well, but I lost 2 inches on my waist and 1 inch around my chest. So it is all good.
I have to admit that I think the reason for my low weight loss is that I was so busy that I skipped a few meals. I just didn’t have time to stop and eat. So next food order I will order more ready to grab lunches. I am so busy during a work day that I can’t always stop to eat.
I also got online and checked out some recipes to try so I am ready for a new week and new food dishes.
Stay tuned and I will let you know which ones I tried and which ones we liked.

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling  1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog 



*I am being provided four months of Nutrisystem food and counsel for free as a blogger. All opinions are 100% my own*



No comments:

Post a Comment